ONE HOUR CLASS:
- 10 ms short meditation or pranayama exercise
- 45 ms of Dynamic flow yoga
- 5 ms Shavasana (resting pose)
Level: All levels are more than welcome!
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THE CLASS?
- You will develop an understanding of what is yoga.
- You will become familiar with asanas (postures), alignments and Sanskrit names.
- You will advance towards variations to progress within the same sequence.
WHAT IS DYNAMIC VINYASA YOGA FLOW?
Vinyasa means “flow”, in fact, this type of yoga is a style focused on continuous movement.
It requires good coordination and basic asana knowledge and it consists of dynamic movements between one posture and one sequence to be repeated.
It combines parts of Ashtanga and parts of Hatha Yoga. The substantial difference with Ashtanga yoga is that Vinyasa Flow is all very spontaneous and doesn’t require pre-established sequences.
Asanas are harmonic and dynamic sequences interconnected to the rhythm of inhalation and exhalation.
Classes are structured by an incessant movement, each position is graceful and connects immediately to the next.
You move from one position to another in a light and fluid way, similar to the realization of dance choreography.
The synchronization of asanas between them can be emphasized with music.
The Vinyasa allows good cardiovascular work, in fact, it is appreciated by sporty and athletic people, who are looking for dynamic activities.
If you have imagined Yoga as something static, come and try this type of yoga!