How do you reserve your spot?
- Fill in the following Form (indicate the time, the style of yoga you will like to practice, what your goal with yoga is, if you have any injuries, if you want to develop your strength or flexibility, if you are more spiritual or physical oriented. Send me any details that may help to understand who you are and what you would like to work on).
- Book your class by clicking in the calendar on your available date.
- Wait for confirmation.
- Open a Paypal account and then proceed with the payment within the next 24 hours after your confirmation (link to open a Paypal account link)
- Alternatively, you can transfer me the money to my bank account.
- If the payment will not be processed within the next 24 hours, the reservation will be automatically canceled and a further reservation will be required, which includes the same procedure.
What Do You Need?
- A mat.
- A place where you can host my mat and yours, possible a quiet spot away from any distractions.
- You will need to speak one of these two languages: Italian or English.
What Will Happen In This Hour and a Half Together?
- In the first 20 minutes, we will meditate and doing some breathing exercises together.
- 1 hour of practice with your favorite teacher: me!
- In the last 10 minutes, there will be relaxation and final greetings.
Small Suggestion For a Good Outcome:
- Try to respect the times.
- Try to be in a good mood. If you had a particularly difficult week or day, before the class take a walk outdoors or in the middle of nature. Or sit in meditation for 10 minutes.
For Skype class and private class if you cancel up to 24 hours before the event you can rebook. You can rebook only once.
If you cancel within the last 24 hours before the class you are not entitled for a refund.
P.S: No exceptions are being made.