Couldn't you find a suitable time? Would you like to know your conversion rate?
What do you need?
- Log in details.
- A computer with a decent sound system (Always check the sound quality, before the class).
- A place where you are away from any distraction.
- A mat. (If you are a beginner one strap and two blocks)
- Good Wifi connection.
Do you need to reserve your spot?
Nope, you just have to pay for your class 24 hrs before the class starts.
What will it happen on this hour together?
- In the first 10 minutes: breathing exercises or meditation practice.
- 45 minutes: yoga practice.
- In the last 5 minutes: relaxation and final greetings.
- After the class, you will immediately receive an email to leave your feedback.
What to expect from the live class?
You will discover your level of yoga.
You are about to learn the difference between practising for your physical body or for a mental journey.
You will understand how to breathe throughout your entire practise.
You will understand where you are and where you will be by facing challenges like intermediate variations. While you progress your will be able to do it.
I will teach you something you can bring into your self practise.
Small suggestions for a good outcome:
- Try to buy your live yoga class at least 24 hours in advance of the actual class.
- Try to respect the time.
- Try to be in a good mood. Take a walk outdoors in the middle of nature. Or sit in meditation for 10 minutes.
If you cancel up to 24 hours before the event you can rebook. You can rebook only once.
If you cancel within the last 24 hours you are not entitled for a refund.
P.S: No exceptions are being made.
See you in the front row, I’ll be by your side.